Job Opportunity | Full-time position
We’re looking for a passionate and highly motivated thoroughbred enthusiast to join our team in a full-time role.
The successful applicant must demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of industry best practice, with either international experience or a thorough knowledge of the thoroughbred industry.
- Knowledge & experience workings with broodmares, foals & yearlings
- Knowledge & experience of horse handling & training methods specific to the thoroughbred breeding industry
- Knowledge, skills & expertise in stable management & preparation of horses for breeding & sale
- Oral & written communication skills of a level to take instruction & prepare basic reports
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Sound knowledge of health & safety obligations & demonstrated skills in the safe operation of equipment relevant to the training & breeding of horses
Terms of Employment
This is a full-time position requiring a minimum commitment of at least 2 years, above award wage for the successful applicant.