Armidale Stud the owners of ALPINE EAGLE have announced the “$50,000 ALPINE EAGLE 3YO Stakes Bonus” on any Group and Listed race in Australia.
It is payable to any horse sired by ALPINE EAGLE that wins any 3YO stakes race anywhere in Australia.
Armidale Stud proprietor David Whishaw commented, “We are excited by ALPINE EAGLE and we want to reward breeders and owners that support ALPINE EAGLE and his subsequent progeny”. He further stated that “we believe ALPINE EAGLE ticks all the boxes for becoming a successful sire and we have decided to put our money where our mouth is”
*Subject to terms and conditions outlined below.
Terms and Conditions of the $50,000 ALPINE EAGLE 3YO Stakes Bonus.
- $50,000.00 will be paid to the owner of any horse sired by ALPINE EAGLE in any 3YO stakes race in Australia from his first crop.
- Must be sired by ALPINE EAGLE means Eligible horse.
- A race winner means: the horse declared to be a winner by the Stewards at the time correct weight is declared.
- In the event more than one ALPINE EAGLE sired horse is declared a winner by the Stewards at the time correct weight is declared, by way of a dead heat, that bonus will be divided equally between the two owners.
- A Stakes race is defined as a schedule of ‘Group and Listed Races’ which are published by the Racing Australia at the commencement of each racing season and run during that season.
- Payment of the ALPINE EAGLE 3YO Stakes Bonus will be made subject to the following:
- Armidale Stud is satisfied (acting reasonably) that the Owner or Owners are entitled to receive their respective proportion of the bonus under these Terms and Conditions; and
- Armidale Stud is satisfied (acting reasonably) that the winning horse(s) has tested negative to a swab taken by the Stewards pursuant to the Rules of Racing; and
- Armidale Stud receives confirmation from the Stewards that they are satisfied that there has been no breach of the Rules of Racing.
- Once these conditions have been satisfied, the bonus will be paid to the eligible Owner or Owners as published by Racing Australia at the time of the win, within 30 Days of these conditions being met.
- Without detracting from the spirit in which these bonuses have been offered, Armidale Stud reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- All horses sired by ALPINE EAGLE in his first season at Stud (2017) are eligible for the Bonus.
- The ALPINE EAGLE 3YO Stakes Bonus is to the value of $50,000 per “designated race”.
- The $50,000 Bonus will be distributed to owners as per the ownership breakdown provided by Racing Australia at the time of the horse winning the designated race.
- The “Bonus” include goods and service tax (GST)
- An “Eligible horse” is entitled to one bonus only.
- The bonus” does not constitute any part of the prize money payable under the Rules of Racing for a Designated Race and it is a condition of any Designated Race that the Race Bonus is not considered a prize under Australian Rules of Racing.
- The Breeder (unless in the ownership), the Trainer (unless in the ownership) and Jockey of any ALPINE EAGLE 3YO Stakes Bonus winner are not entitled to any part of the “Bonus”.